What foods are good for erectile dysfunction?
If you wish to improve your sexual ability, you should include the following foods in your diet:
- It can increase testosterone levels, reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure, and increase the output of nitric oxide;
- Citrus fruits have lots of vitamin C and bioflavonoid quercetin;
- Oysters can boost testosterone. They also have lots of selenium, copper, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D;
- Beets have plenty of natural nitrates, which allow you to get nitric oxide essential for erection;
- Blueberries include a range of useful nutrients for firm erection, including phenols and flavonoids. Also, they have the impressive antioxidant content;
- Leafy greens (beet greens, kale, spinach, arugula, Swiss chard, butter leaf) have high nitrate content that is extremely useful for erection. This food can help relaxes arteries and increase the blood flow to the penis;
- Raw dark chocolate is very good for erectile dysfunction because it may increase the output of nitric oxide;
- Chili peppers are some of the best foods for an erection that have capsaicin, which boosts the production of nitric oxide, enhances blood circulation, and reduces blood pressure.